Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wurm Online & Dragon's Prophet

I knew this would eventually happen, and I've mentioned it in past posts. I've gotten a bit bored of Dragon's Prophet. Not because the game is bad, not at all. The game is fantastic and I still log on daily to work on my dragons. It's just that I've been reduced to repeating Public Events each day to level up because there's no quests. It's quite annoying and almost ruins the game for me. I still log on whenever there's events, and I try to log on enough to set up my dragon processes and let the guild know I still exist.

Other than that, I've been playing Wurm Online lately. I started with Xycrone and Nargato and we've been having a bit of fun. It's been going a bit slow, but that's to be expected as it's Wurm. I'm not sure if they'll stick with the game, they seem to like it though. We're part of a village called Minowick at the moment, but we went off on our own so I could introduce them to the game more easily. I'm not sure if we'll continue to live off on our own or just stick with Minowick. The cool thing about Wurm is that there's so many options.

Soon, Wurm should have bridges. Not sure if that will affect me, but it seems quite cool. I'm kind of torn between wanting to start my own village, or just sitting back and being apart of one. The issue is I have my own ideas of what I think would be cool or interesting, so it makes it hard to sit back and follow the plans of someone else. On the other hand, I don't feel like dealing with the stress of running a deed on Epic, I've done it once already and it was annoying to say the least. And it's not because of raiders or anything, it's dealing with neighbors and villagers that gets annoying, as there always seems to be an never ending source of drama.


Other than Wurm and Dragon's Prophet, I've been playing a lot of Gotham City Imposters, World of Warplanes (review link) and World of Tanks. That's about all I have for this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment